Charm Bracelet & Little Knife

The place to ask your Cracker Jack Prize questions. (Open to All)
LVW

Charm Bracelet & Little Knife

Post by LVW »

Hi everyone! I am so excited to have found your Association!

I came across this charm bracelet (photo linked), while cataloging items from my in laws estate.

Searching Ebay, I found the charm that looks like a "hand holding a ball" - the description said "Cracker Jack Gumball". I'm hoping the others are the same, so that I can finally know what this bracelet is.

Would someone, at their leisure, look at the photo attached? I appreciate you all for your work on behalf of those of us who are clueless :confused: - I am the first to admit to being clueless and I very much appreciate those of you with knowledge on these items.

Thank you in advance,

LVW
Attachments
IMG_2062.JPG
IMG_2062.JPG (3.56 MiB) Viewed 179 times
dianep2

Re: Charm Bracelet & Little Knife

Post by dianep2 »

Hi LVW,
Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your adorable bracelet with us. I do not believe it is Cracker Jack. I have been collecting 50+ years and have not seen a bracelet such as yours.
We here at CJCA hope you will visit us again soon.

Diane :D
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

LVW,
I forgot to comment on your little knife. Cracker Jack had knives with a pull out blade but I believe they were smaller than yours and had just 2 rivets on the side as opposed to your three. They came in a variety of colors and were an inch long not including the loop and the blade. I have them in red, yellow and light bluish green.
Diane
LVW

Post by LVW »

dianep2, thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate you taking the time to assist me!

V
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

No problem! Come back and visit us again sometime. D.