Mystery Parrot in a Cage

The place to ask your Cracker Jack Prize questions. (Open to All)
spudgy

Re: Mystery Parrot in a Cage

Post by spudgy »

Hi, Luke. I've been wondering about the study groups. I guess I was under the impression that "study" implied something a bit more serious and different than the usual questions and answers. If that forum can be used as a place to request and compile pictures of prizes in a specific series, then I could probably start a couple myself. In fact, there are numerous series' that I would love to see pictures of because so many of the descriptions in the books (say a stand-up Collie dog or giraffe) that don't include enough description to make positive ID possible.
Thanks
Luke

Re: Mystery Parrot in a Cage

Post by Luke »

spudgy wrote:I guess I was under the impression that "study" implied something a bit more serious and different than the usual questions and answers.
Study Groups came about long before I joined, so I'm not sure why they came up with that name, or if it was talked about was different than it is today. If there's a serious topic that you want to talk about, feel free to start one.
spudgy wrote:If that forum can be used as a place to request and compile pictures of prizes in a specific series, then I could probably start a couple myself. In fact, there are numerous series' that I would love to see pictures of because so many of the descriptions in the books (say a stand-up Collie dog or giraffe) that don't include enough description to make positive ID possible.
Please feel free to start any study group that interests you. This is a place of learning and sharing, so any study group is a good study group!