New prizes

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Luke

Re: New prizes

Post by Luke »

Just so you know Sister D, I'm not a big fan of the new look either. Perhaps it'll grow on me if a slew of new prizes comes out.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Thanks for your comment, Luke. I don't really like Jack's new smile either. It kind of looks more like a scream than a smile. Sorry to be so picky, Everyone. I'm through complaining now. ;)
Shirleylalala

Post by Shirleylalala »

I think he is opening his mouth to catch the Cracker Jack in the air.
I did notice the Pittsburgh Pirates will sell a new Cracker Jack hot dog. Did anyone see that?
Shirley
Luke

Post by Luke »

Shirleylalala wrote:I did notice the Pittsburgh Pirates will sell a new Cracker Jack hot dog. Did anyone see that?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Di, after seeing a larger version of the new Jack & Bingo logo, I'm firmly in the dislike camp. I feel like an old curmudgeon now.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Luke, you will always be young. No curmudgeon in you.

As for the hot dog, When I look at it, I immediately feel heart burn. There's the curmudgeon coming out in me again. :roll:
CJCAANNIE

Post by CJCAANNIE »

Uh-oh...not sure what to do here...see comments with the photo (if you can see it)
Attachments
What a hoot!  I love these Blippers!!!<br />Luke, this is what an old crudgmudgeon looks like!  Diane, I gave a box to a 10 year old son of a balloon customer today.  I didn't see him open it but it most seemed right for him. He's about 10 years old.
What a hoot! I love these Blippers!!!
Luke, this is what an old crudgmudgeon looks like! Diane, I gave a box to a 10 year old son of a balloon customer today. I didn't see him open it but it most seemed right for him. He's about 10 years old.
image.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 9875 times