Here We Go Again! Holiday Sugar Cookie w/ holiday prizes.

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
dianep2

Here We Go Again! Holiday Sugar Cookie w/ holiday prizes.

Post by dianep2 »

Good Afternoon Cracker Jack Prize Lovers,

I just returned from my local Walmart store here in my little town of Petoskey, Michigan. Upon entering the store, I noticed a brightly colored, cardboard display with Sailor Jack's picture on it and wording declaring that the holiday themed, sugar cookie flavored Cracker Jack is back with holiday themed stickers inside. The sign also said they were running a special of two small (very small) bags for only 98 cents. So I peeked inside the top of the bin located on this display only to see bags of chips, Doritos, Fritos and Cheetos. NO CRACKER JACK! So, I calmly approached a young, Walmart employee and asked him where the holiday Cracker Jack might be located. He had no idea. He said they would probably be located anywhere FritoLay felt like putting them. I saw the product nowhere in the store. :roll:

My question is, have any of you seen the Christmas themed Cracker Jack at Walmart or any other retailer in your little corner of the World and if you have, are the stickers inside the same as those put into the bags last Christmas or perhaps, brand new graphics? :confused:

I look forward to hearing from all of you. :D

Diane :angel2:
Luke

Re: Here We Go Again!

Post by Luke »

Thanks for the heads up! I'm off to the store, and hopefully I will find a Frito Lay vendor stocking shelves that I can pester.
Luke

Post by Luke »

A half hour later, and I found 6 bags, of the new Cracker Jack flavor, at my local grocery store.

The bag and prizes are similar to last years Holiday Sugar Cookie Popcorn. The difference in the bag is that it has the updated Sailor Jack and Bingo logo. The four prizes I found are the same as the last years holiday prizes, but are different in that they have "(c)2016 FLNA" at the bottom of the sticker, and it's has a blue cover "New Prize Inside! Stick It, Blipp It, Cracker Jack", last years stickers had an ornament on the cover with the words "Holiday Prize Inside". I'll post pictures later.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Thank you for running out and finding answers to my questions, Luke. I'm glad you found them. I still can't imagine why my Walmart has the display but not the Cracker Jack. Oh well, it is just another mystery in this life.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Smaller bags this year, and new Jack & Bingo logo

Different Prize Covers

Same prizes, with different dates. Color difference is probably due to lighting, and different cameras.

I found the bags on plastic hanging streamers, not on the shelves.
dianep2

Re: Here We Go Again! Holiday Sugar Cookie w/ holiday prize

Post by dianep2 »

Thank you for all of the great photos, Luke. I shall continue my search.