School bus

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Yellow+bus

School bus

Post by Yellow+bus »

I have a yellow metal school bus original cracker jack toy and I'm looking to see how much it's worth
dianep2

Re: School bus

Post by dianep2 »

Hello,

Welcome to our forums. We appreciate your interest in your yellow school bus. It is one of my favorite tin prizes. However, we here at our website prefer not to suggest the value of a given prize. We are happy to help you identify prizes, give information as to their history and share information concerning our association. You might try searching the little school bus on eBay and possibly come up with some info indicating the monetary worth of that particular Cracker Jack toy.

Thank you again for visiting us here and happy hunting for more CJ treasures.

Sincerely,
Diane :D
Yellow+bus

Post by Yellow+bus »

Do you have any suggestions then in that case for looking further into it? And do you happen to know when it was last produced?
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

:?) I'm afraid I don't have any other information about the school bus other than it was produced in the 1930's. You might check with antique dealers in your area as to the value of the piece or possibly look for a recent sale of this prize on e-Bay.

If any of our other CJCA members have any further information on the tin school bus, please share.