Cracker Jack Collector Box

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
carrielaferle

Cracker Jack Collector Box

Post by carrielaferle »

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a new hard plastic cracker jack box that looks basically like the classic cardboard box. Any idea where I may find one? My mom said she saw them in a gift shop in LA and I'm having a heckuva time trying to locate them...She said it looked exactly like the regular box, but was open on top so you could put things in it. Sound at all familiar?

Thanks!
Carrie
Luke

Re: Cracker Jack Collector Box

Post by Luke »

Carrie,

Welcome to the CJCA forums. I haven't seen those plastic Cracker Jack boxes, but now that you brought it up, I'll definitely keep a look out for them.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hi Carrie, I'm glad you have contacted us. I'm sorry to say I have not heard of such a box either. But if I do spot such an item here in Michigan, I shall certainly be in touch with you. Good Luck and keep in touch. Diane
cjmikie

Post by cjmikie »

Hi Carrie,

Welcome to the nuts :banana: found outside the box. :nutty: A few years back there was a small plastic CJ pencil box. Is this what you are looking for :?: I have several if that is what you need. Let me know. I am trying to get ready for the upcoming convention :-| || so I hope this helps :xfingers: Let me know.

:nutty: CJMIKIE one of the losers