Minneapolis Meeting

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
littlelady

Minneapolis Meeting

Post by littlelady »

I see a get-together in Minneapolis in June this year. What will be available to the public as part of this convention?
Luke

Re: Minneapolis Meeting

Post by Luke »

I'm not the right person to answer your question, as I'm very new to the organization. As I recall, there is a registration fee for everyone. Non-CJCA members pay a higher fee. If this year is the same as last year, it's cheaper to buy a CJCA membership, and pay the reduced registration fee, than to pay the non-member registration fee. This is what I did for my brother last year, as it was his first convention.
larrydw

Post by larrydw »

Hello,

Speaking for what was acceptable in the past, the convention, room-to-room trading, and all activities are closed to the general public. That was the general rule in the past, it was a question of security and not having to obtain a promoter's license, state tax permits, etc. I am not on any of the convention committees or contacts, hopefully one of the convention leaders can answer your question specifically for this year.
CJFLASH

Post by CJFLASH »

Thanks for your interest in our Fabulous Fifteenth CJCA convention in Minnesota. The general public is welcome to attend, buy and learn about Cracker Jack during the selling/display table event on Friday (6/18) from 9:30AM - 11:30AM. However, you must be registered for the convention to have a selling table. All others activities are closed to the general public. Non-members can register for the convention at the non-member rate or join CJCA. We will have the registration on-line at the end of March.
Hope to see you in June - NANCY