In need of a Cracker Jack Ring

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
cjverbeek

In need of a Cracker Jack Ring

Post by cjverbeek »

After countless attempts at buying boxes of cracker jacks only to realize and feel dumb, they don't make cracker jack rings anymore. My girl friend of two and a half years has always said how cute it would be to be proposed to with a cracker jack ring, and she wouldn't want me to spend crazy amount of money on a crazy engagement ring. After countless research I have been led here in desperate needs for a ring for my girl friend.

Any color it doesn't matter but if the ring would be in silver instead of gold, not to be picky but she hates gold because it saddens her because it brings back memories of her grandma. I hope this does not toughen the search

Is there anyone willing to help me out?

Cody
Luke

Re: In need of a Cracker Jack Ring

Post by Luke »

Cody, welcome the the CJCA forums. I'll look through my box of goodies and let you know, tomorrow night, what I find.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Cody, I sent an email to you, so if you didn't receive it, be sure to check your Junk Email folder.
Harrietj

Post by Harrietj »

Hello Cody - Your search may be over. I have a silver colored ring with a red stone which is football shaped. I didn't remember seeing them silver colored but when I checked my supply here there was this one. It can be adjusted to fit any size finger.

Just E mail me and I can also give you directions on how to insert it in a Cracker Jack box and she will not be able to tell the box had previously been opened. Do you need any certain style C.J. box? If she does not know her style of CJ box from when the rings were used I can send you a box to practice on and another to put the ring in.

The last fellowwho asked for a CJ ring being married within the next few weeks. so it does wwork!

Contact me at HJCJ@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_2372.JPG
IMG_2372.JPG (109.81 KiB) Viewed 11626 times
ThatMoose

Post by ThatMoose »

I need one for the same reason!!! Can anyone help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! it would mean so much!!!!
Luke

Post by Luke »

I have very few rings left, and most are in bad shape, but I will scan and post what I have later today.