New(?) 7 ounce bag?

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
CJCAANNIE

New(?) 7 ounce bag?

Post by CJCAANNIE »

Admittedly I'm usually the last person to learn about something new so, if this is a re-run for you, I apologize! :oops: That being said, I was walking by a Dollar Tree dollar store at a local mall today and they had a stand outside with 7 ounce bags of Cracker Jack. I did a double take and grabbed three hoping beyond hope that there would be new prizes in there. Not at all. If I see another picture of young Thomas Jefferson I'm going to barf!!!! ;P

Anyway it was nice and fresh with an expiration date of 11/1/11 (the date is kind of cool in itself) and 7 ounces for $1.00 works for my budget!!!

Is this a new size package or just new to me???

Looking forward to seeing you in June! I got a new job but taking time off for Minneapolis was part of the deal :banana: :banana:

Take care everyone!
Ann
Luke

Re: New(?) 7 ounce bag?

Post by Luke »

Hiya Ann! I'm not sure of the size, but at the local supermarket, they have a good sized bag for $1, when they're on sale. I'll stop by the store tomorrow and see what size it is.
Luke

Post by Luke »

I just went to the store to check on what size bag they had, it was only 4¼ oz.

Anne, good luck with your new job!
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hi Ann,

I haven't had a chance to go out looking for your 7 oz. bag for a dollar yet but I plan to do a search soon. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about it.

Ann, I am so glad you will be joining us in Minneapolis again this year. Sure looking forward to seeing you.

Bye for now,

D.