Unusual blue Shiva I picked up

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
edteach

Unusual blue Shiva I picked up

Post by edteach »

Picked up this lot last night. The Shiva is an unusual color. Does anyone know or have photos of unusual colors of these prizes?
Attachments
$(KGrHqVHJBcE9rU8D!43BPlMLFisUg~~60_57.jpg
$(KGrHqVHJBcE9rU8D!43BPlMLFisUg~~60_57.jpg (441.54 KiB) Viewed 7610 times
DOGON
Luke

Re: Unusual blue Shiva I picked up

Post by Luke »

Congrats on your latest Shiva acquisition! You even have a marbled mummy in the pile, not too shabby.

I don't really have any unusual colored prizes, but I've picked up a few marbled pieces. In the Odds & Ends section of the forums, there's a huge thread with people posting their marbled pieces. (Show me your marbleized plastic Cracker Jack Prizes!)
edteach

Post by edteach »

Nice link. Some of those are really neat looking. Gives them a depth. The mummy was a bonus as I traded my only one to Gail. I now have a replacement and a neat color also. The blue Shiva was too much to pass up. there is also a black marbled whiffenpoof with is one of my areas I look for. Always on the look out for CC extras for you. Thanks again for the post.
DOGON
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hi edteach. You do have some very nice pieces there. I like your light green bear. That color seems kind of on the rare side to me. And he looks as though he is just a touch marbled or is that just my imagination? And yes, your shiva is very pretty.

Nice to hear from you.
edteach

Post by edteach »

dianep2 wrote:Hi edteach. You do have some very nice pieces there. I like your light green bear. That color seems kind of on the rare side to me. And he looks as though he is just a touch marbled or is that just my imagination? And yes, your shiva is very pretty.

Nice to hear from you.
Thanks,
Both bears are marbled, green and pink. The Mummy is a nice black and brown marble to go with my new white and red marbled one. I love the marbled colors. They really make the prize pop to the eye.
DOGON