Caffeinated Cracker Jack

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
spudgy

Caffeinated Cracker Jack

Post by spudgy »

NEW PRODUCTS!! Caffeinated Cracker Jack in two flavors?!?! I just saw this on FOX news and couldn't believe it! 2 ounces = 1 cup of coffee.
Luke

Re: Caffeinated Cracker Jack

Post by Luke »

Yep, the Cocoa Java and the Vanilla Mocha are made with coffee, so they have caffeine. We started a thread called Cracker Jack'D in the Members Only section of the forums, it has pictures, lists the 9 different flavors, as well as video links.
Donovan

Post by Donovan »

Luke, your new avatar is disconcerting. I didn't recognize you. :shock:
Luke

Post by Luke »

I changed my icon on Friday after spending the day fighting off forum spammers. After deleting all their threads, as well as banning them, and blocking their IP addresses, I needed an intimidating icon to match my mood. Perhaps I should just change it to Bingo with his spiked collar.

We usually get one or two spammers in a week, but on Friday we had over 10, from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, China, Malta, and Japan. Perhaps they were Jack'D about the caffeine, as they were busy posting here.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Yes, Luke. I did notice a weird post on one of our discussions on Friday. Thank you for getting rid of it. Keep the new icon but I'm not crazy about Bingo's new collar. He is suppose to be a nice friendly, gentle dog. He just isn't the spiked collar type.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Opps, too late. ;)
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

I guess I'll just have to get used to the new collar. I don't except change well.
Jeffrey Maxwell

Post by Jeffrey Maxwell »

Luke

I like Bad-Ass Bingo. That's awesome!

Have Fun!
Jeffrey
CJCAANNIE

Post by CJCAANNIE »

Has anyone actually found any of the Walgreen's specially marked bags? Bill and I have been to several and they don't know anything about them. Bummed!
How about the Cracker Jack'd? Anyone found those yet? Do they have prizes? are they good?

Merry, Merry Christmas to all!

Ann
<:) <:) <:)
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hi Ann!!!

The Walgreen's specially marked bags was/is only for a limited time. It's possible that the Walgreen's in your area has sold out. The specially marked bags in my store aren't in the area where I normally find Cracker Jack, instead it's in an area near the checkout registers. Hopefully you'll find some on your next visit.

Frito Lay still hasn't made an official announcement about Cracker Jack'D, but I found this on Facebook...
Don Conte wrote:I work for PepsiCo and just came back from a regional meeting. I was able to sample and hold in my hand a few sample bags. I can only say that these are amazing and they are NOT your parents Cracker Jacks! It will be in stores the first week of 2013!!!
Nine flavors and you can be a fan of the old version and like these too.