Cracker Jack'd on store shelves now!

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
dianep2

Re: Cracker Jack'd on store shelves now!

Post by dianep2 »

Thanks, for the info, Luke. I can wait to have my first taste of Cracker Jack'd. Especially since they don't have prizes in them, anyway. :roll:
CJAAAJ

Post by CJAAAJ »

Hello, Everyone :hiya:

I just got a couple of Cracker Jack'D flavors yesterday at one of my local Walgreens. They are Hearty Mix - Cheddar BBQ, this one tasted strong like the crumbs at the end of a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos :cry: and Hearty Mix - PB & Chocolate, I really liked the taste of this one! :headbang:

There is a fantastic promotion for Cracker Jack'D product at Walgreen for the next few weeks:
You can try this new product for FREE!
Good Luck finding it at your local Walgreen. :humbsip:

I am going to do something interesting here on the CJCA forums.
If you are a CJCA member go to the members only section, Odds & Ends, to read and see the rest of my opinion. :D

CJAAAJ :nutty:
THE MORE YOU COLLECT, THE MORE YOU WANT!
Jeffrey Maxwell

Post by Jeffrey Maxwell »

No Popcorn? What are they then? Do they at least have peanuts? If not, then this would be the first time that a Cracker Jack brand had nothing to do with popcorn, peanuts, or a prize. I don't know.

No Prizes? You would think they could at least put adult oriented prizes -- Nikoli puzzles like Sudoku, the NY Times Crossword, or something.

What are they doing to the brand?

I could go on an on about Frito-Lay. But maybe Borden Foods had to give up the brand because they were so committed to the integrity of the product, including the prize, that it cost them in the long run.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hey Everyone,

Cracker Jack'd finally came to Petoskey, MI. Yes, Jeffrey you raise many very good points. Cracker Jack without a prize is pretty Unamerican. About like a hot dog without the mustard.
I agree with Luke's earlier comment that the bags are smaller than he thought they would be. I thought they seemed very small and overpriced. I did like the peanut butter and chocolate flavor and the cheddar. Since I don't like coffee, I did not try the coffee flavored product. While there was no prize in the bag, with my purchase of ten assorted bags, I did receive a Walgreen's cash register coupon giving me a $1.50 off of my next Cracker Jack'd brand purchase. So, my next bag will only cost me .49.

That's it from the great white north. Here on Lake Michigan we have had lake effect snow everyday since Saturday. We are told it should end on Friday.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Cracker Jack'D has a website now CrackerJackD.com They are giving away 1000 free bags every day.