1958 Chevrolet Cracker Jack Box

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
bohknows

1958 Chevrolet Cracker Jack Box

Post by bohknows »

Hello to all. I am new to this forum but not collecting. I am not a Cracker Jack collector per say but I am looking for a box for my collection. There was a special box of Cracker jacks produced in 1957-1958 to introduce/ advertise the new 1958 Chevrolet. I have only ever seen one box in a collection and would love to find one for my own. Has anyone here ever seen one of these? I would be very interested if someone has a lead on one that could be purchased. I am willing to pay a finder’s fee or make a very generous offer. If someone has any information please feel free to contact me at bohknows@yahoo.com .
Thanks, Keith
Luke

Re: 1958 Chevrolet Cracker Jack Box

Post by Luke »

Hiya Keith, I haven't seen of them before, but others may have. Did you get a picture of the one you've seen? I'd love to look at it.
CJAAAJ

Re: 1958 Chevrolet Cracker Jack Box

Post by CJAAAJ »

Hello, bohknows

According to the Cracker Jack Archives this type of new car advertising by the Cracker Jack Company was used in the late 1950's. I only have the new Plymouth 1959 promotion picture. At least one can tell what the Chevrolet package of Cracker Jack would have been designed to look like.

CJAAAJ :nutty:
THE MORE YOU COLLECT, THE MORE YOU WANT!