2014 MLB Stickers

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
raycris2

Re: 2014 MLB Stickers

Post by raycris2 »

I hope to get out tonite to check target, walmart and local grocery store. I'll let you know I make out.
Luke, Hold a Giants and Royal for me. See if I find one this weekend and let you know.

Ray
Luke

Post by Luke »

dianep2 wrote::-| || Dates, times, Walmart, etc, etc,etc. These MLBs are getting more and more complicated. I haven't found any bags here with even a February date let alone an appropriate time. Maybe I should give up these stickers and start collecting something easy like rocks. I could start with the ones in my head!!! :screwy:
Those times on the packages helped me to find a Tigers sticker for you today, and it saved me a load of money. No more buying blind for me!
Luke

Post by Luke »

raycris2 wrote:I hope to get out tonite to check target, walmart and local grocery store. I'll let you know I make out.
Luke, Hold a Giants and Royal for me. See if I find one this weekend and let you know.

Ray
Lucky for you, I have plenty of those. :)
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Thanks so much, Luke. You are a very intelligent collector. Thanks for alerting us to the time on the bags and boxes.
Cyndy Boesch

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

I have purchased only one bag total--it was a Butter Toffee found at Wal-Mart with a sell date of 01-15-15. It had a Mariners prize in it. Who needs it?
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

:takeit: ME, ME, ME, :!: :!: :!: :!:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope I don't seem over anxious. :iluvu:

Is it mine :?: :winnah:
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

:takeit: ME, ME, ME, :!: :!: :!: :!:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope I don't seem over anxious. :iluvu:

Is it mine :?: :winnah:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Yes, please send it to Diane. Otherwise she's might hyperventilate. You can send me the popcorn. :popcorn:
Cyndy Boesch

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

It's yours, Sister. Luke, I will go buy a couple more bags this week and see what is in them. You have dibs on the next Mariners.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

I am so very happy to have been awarded this prize. I want to thank my parents, the Rueckheim brothers and Sailor Jack for making my dreams come true. Oh, and thank you to Cyndy for donating this amazing prize. :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap

:grats: to ME :!: