***** 2009 CJCA Convention *****

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Luke

Re: ***** 2009 CJCA Convention *****

Post by Luke »

Sister Diane, as Event Coordinator could you make a quick ruling? I'd love to enter the contest, but to beat the powerhouse top spinning king know as Jerry, I'll need to make a few modifications to my top. These include razor blade edges to destroy the tops of my competitors, as well as mini rockets to keep my top spinning long after the event has ended. Those modifications are in addition to a few others that I don't want to discuss in an open forum.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

:x Aaaaaa, sorry Luke, there will be no modifications or CHEATING in my event. Cracker Jack collectors are supposed to be fine, honest, up-standing citizens. (I think.) :naughty:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Well, I guess I better remove the Teflon coated titanium tip and lead edge weights, before the competition starts.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Yes Luke, you best remove those little additions NOW. If you can't play fairly don't play at all or I just may have to whack you across the knuckles with my ruler. If you come to the convention with your hand in a cast, you stand no chance of winning the top spinning competition. Now, do you? :devil:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Diane I can't win against Jerry "The Powerhouse" without something extra. He destroyed Larry last year, and crushed all those who dared to oppose him. I'm not sure I have it in me beat the defending champion.

Since I can't use my diabolical intellect to get an edge up, I'll have to try hand exercise. Someone cue the Rocky music.

dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

You know Luke, the trophy I made is nice but I'm not sure it is worth all of this. But the photos of you doing your hand exercises are phenomenal. Keep up the great work. I can hear the "Rocky" theme playing in the background. But if all else fails, give Jerry a call. He is a nice guy. Maybe he will just give you the trophy. Good Luck :!: :laughing: :humour:
larrydw

Post by larrydw »

If you can get Sister Di to part with some of her "Holy water" you can sprinkle some on Jerry's top - it'll soften the tip. If that doesn't work, you can drink the rest of the holy water.
cjmikie

Post by cjmikie »

Hi Diane :headbang: ,

I love your trophy :)clap and if I can get it all togrther I will trry to enter this year. I have a rather large stable of "TOP" of the line tops. I just don't know if I will have :bee: enough time :-| || to check them all out in some Milwaukee Top track races. We shall see what we shall see! Maybe not see what we will see :confused: ????

As to the picture of Jerry getting his trophy the :devil: :devil: made me do it! Two weeks from Monday/Monday I will be there with bells on!

Loser CJMIKIE :nutty:

Are you ready to :jester:
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Larry, nice try but I'm not giving any holy water to Luke. :roll:

Mikie, you had better arrive with one of your "top of the line tops" in your luggage two weeks from Monday. If not, I shall turn your wine into holy water and give it to Luke. :angel2: