New-Old Collector Posting for first time

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Hneuman

Re: New-Old Collector Posting for first time

Post by Hneuman »

Hi Sister Diane! Thanks for your warm welcome! I’m not sure what you are referring to about me finding an old Cracker Jack top in a mine but I know that you are “plugged in” so I am excited and assume this is something that will be happening in the near future. I look forward to it and I will report all details of the find when it happens! So far, my finds have mostly been from eBay and other collectors (and Cracker Jack boxes too of course). This is a great forum!

Sincerely,

Robert
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

\:)/ Hugs for you, Diane!
This squirrely gal is *NUTS* about collecting Cracker Jack prizes!
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

:oops: Oh my gosh, Hneuman, I had you confused with DesertDon, who did find an old CJ top in a mine out in Arizona. :???: Please forgive my confusion. No wonder my post didn't make sense to you. I do apologize. Remember I said CJ collectors are "sweet and nutty." Well, I guess I have proven to be one of the nutty ones. :-| ||

Anyway, I do wish you much success in adding to your collection and sincerely hope to eventually meet you at a future convention.
Hneuman

Post by Hneuman »

Hi Sister Diane! No need to apologize! The truth is that, well, I totally understood the confusion before I responded, and was just having a little fun. I hope my joke at your expense doesn’t affect, you know, my “long term future” if you know what I mean. Really, I think maybe I’m the nutty one. I sincerely hope to meet you at a future convention and it is a great pleasure to meet you here on the forum!

Sincerely,

Robert
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hi Robert, Heavens no, I didn't mind the joke at all. I'm used to being in a state of confusion. I find it much easier to deal with life that way.

:offtopic: Right now I'm in a state of confusion because I'm leaving in the morning for a trip to Ireland for eight days. So I won't be around the forums for a while. I shall probably shut down my computer later today. Do you think I have much of a chance of finding any CJ prizes in Ireland? Probably not, so I guess I'll just have to be content to kiss the Blarney Stone, drink a little whiskey and eat a few pounds of potatoes. Anyway, back to my packing. Thank you for replying Robert.

:hiya: Bon Voyage, Everyone!