Unidentifiable Prizes

The place to ask your Cracker Jack Prize questions. (Open to All)
Ginger

Unidentifiable Prizes

Post by Ginger »

:hiya: Hiya Cracker Jack pals -
This is my last lot of unidentifiable toys that may or may not be Cracker Jack. :?: If anyone can help me with these prizes and toys, I definitely would appreciate it *again*! - Ginger

The first row has a deep blue marble held in place with metal, a police pin, a metal hammer, a whistle, and an old metal gun.
Second row has 2 tootsie toy road signs (just like the plastic kind!), a tootsie toy trailer, 2 metal "japaned" planes, a silver dollhouse chair.
Third row has a metal clock with an elastic string (marked Japan), a metal alarm clock with the legs missing, a metal scottie dog charm, a bracelet with bakelite animals.
CJLot3a.JPG
CJLot3a.JPG (68.43 KiB) Viewed 10090 times
CJLot3b.JPG
CJLot3b.JPG (23.09 KiB) Viewed 10090 times
CJLot3c.JPG
CJLot3c.JPG (57.82 KiB) Viewed 10090 times
This squirrely gal is *NUTS* about collecting Cracker Jack prizes!
bsamu1

Re: Unidentifiable Prizes

Post by bsamu1 »

The hammer in the first row is tootsietoy/dowst I have seen these in sets with tootsietoy fire engines although dowst made novelties that were sold to various companies, so it may have been used in Cracker Jack as well. (See my recent post on Dowst Catalogs continued)

The signs in the second row were packaged with various tootsietoy cars. sometimes they were included in tootsietoy sets as well. (see image below)

The Trailer is tootsietoy and typically came with a truck and race car. It is approx. from 1969. Not a Cracker Jack item.

The two airplanes are dowst/tootsietoy and were novelties that typically could have been in cracker jack.

The Chair is a Tootsietoy Midget. It came in a set of miniature furniture (see image of set). Since Dowst used many of their novelties for multiple purposes, it may have been in Cracker Jack as well.

I hope this helps :headbang:

Bruce
Attachments
Tootsietoy sign w/truck
Tootsietoy sign w/truck
ttsign.jpg (317.32 KiB) Viewed 10054 times
TootsieToy Midgets Bedroom set
TootsieToy Midgets Bedroom set
ttmigets.jpg (113.31 KiB) Viewed 10084 times
larrydw

Post by larrydw »

Hello Ginger at al,
Will go with Bruce, the hammer would be a Yes, the whistle, gun, and chair a Maybe, the rest a No.
More for the misfits or Nofits.
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

Greetings Bruce! :hiya: Thank you for your valuable information on Tootsie Toys and for sharing those pictures too! :humbsip: It was really neat to see the dollhouse furniture set. And now I know where my yellow road signs come from.

Hi Larry! Thanks*again* for your input as well! :P
This squirrely gal is *NUTS* about collecting Cracker Jack prizes!
majidrace

Post by majidrace »

bsamu1 wrote:The hammer in the first row is tootsietoy/dowst I have seen these in sets with tootsietoy fire engines although dowst made novelties that were sold to various companies, so it may have been used in Cracker Jack as well. (See my recent post on Dowst Catalogs continued)

The signs in the second row were packaged with various tootsietoy cars. sometimes they were included in tootsietoy sets as well. (see image below)

The Trailer is tootsietoy and typically came with a truck and race car. It is approx. from 1969. Not a Cracker Jack item.

The two airplanes are dowst/tootsietoy and were novelties that typically could have been in cracker jack.

The Chair is a Tootsietoy Midget. It came in a set of miniature furniture (see image of set). Since Dowst used many of their novelties for multiple purposes, it may have been in Cracker Jack as well.

I hope this helps :headbang:

Bruce
So cute set.. Thanks for sharing..

Dollhouse miniatures