Heartfelt thanks!

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
CJCAANNIE

Heartfelt thanks!

Post by CJCAANNIE »

Dear board members & supporters,

I cannot begin to tell you of the tremendous surprise and thrill I felt at receiving the terrific hard copy "Insider" today. Coupled with seeing the names of our new board members, a great blend of talents and experience, it brought tears of joy to my eyes. This website/forum is an incredible link for members and the untold hours of work are recognized and so very appreciated. To know that the organization which we started so many years ago is in such capable hands and is flourishing anew means the world. I applaud you all for your committment! :)clap :)clap

Thank you all and know that I am here, if only to help in small ways, until my crazy work schedule permits more involvement. You are all wonderful and hold special places in my heart :love: :love: as does all of CJCA!

CJCA forever!
Ann Brogley
:)clap :)clap
dianep2

Re: Heartfelt thanks!

Post by dianep2 »

Hi Ann,

Thank you so very much for your show of support and appreciation. It meant a lot to me and I'm sure everyone else, to read your message of gratitude. After all, in CJCA Land, you are our creator and it pleases me to know our efforts are pleasing you.

I sure missed you and Bill at the beach convention this past June. Please, please, please say your "crazy work schedule" will allow you to join us in June of 2010.

My love and wishes to the two of you. :love:

Diane
bacj

Post by bacj »

Hi Ann,
It was so good to read your post. You and Bill certainly have a special place in all our hearts :love: Without you would there even be a CJCA? Doubtful. So thank you :hail: Best of everything to both you and Bill :flowers: Barbara
Harrietj

Post by Harrietj »

Hello Ann ,

We all appreciated your kind words. Without you, Our Founder none of this would ever happen
We do miss you and Bill when you are not at the Convention and we look forward to seeing you in the future. We have added new members and all of them are as enthusiastic and enjoyable as the rest of us 9 year olds as you liked to call us.
Maybe you can come next year and get caught up with everybody.

Harriet
CJCAANNIE

Post by CJCAANNIE »

Ah Garsh...it was just terrific seeing your posts! Yes, Bill & I are planning on making the next convention...barring unforseen challenges or weddings in far off places ;-) Dale DeLoria was kind enough to send a convention goodie box which included a great DVD with videos....it was swell to watch!

Here's something....I've begun to collect pressed (smashed, elongated or rolled) pennies...you know those souvenirs from the machines where you put in .51 cents and turn the crank and get a die pressed cent. Anyway I just found out that they were introduced at the Columbian Exposition! Isn't that an incredible coincidence? I even have photos of those original coins...still searching for one, of course ;-)

Anyway, that's it from here.

My best regards go out to everyone in CJCAland... you are all very special to me!!!!!

Ann
P.S. I need to figure out how to get a picture on here!
Luke

Post by Luke »

CJCAANNIE wrote:Ann
P.S. I need to figure out how to get a picture on here!
There are two different tutorials about how to post pictures to the forums. Either method will work, just choose whichever seems the easiest.

Tutorial on how to add images to your post
http://www.crackerjackcollectors.com/tu ... ctures.htm

Tutorial on how to attach images to your post
http://www.crackerjackcollectors.com/tu ... hments.htm