Haley's cracker jacks bracelet..help me finding it pleasee

The place to ask your Cracker Jack Prize questions. (Open to All)
Hales23

Haley's cracker jacks bracelet..help me finding it pleasee

Post by Hales23 »

Hi everyone..I found out this forum lookin for 'Haley's Cracker Jacks bracelet'..I found the topic of another girl who asked about the same bracelet from one tree hill that I'm askin for and she posted some images too..but at the end no one answered her if it's possible find it or not..I'm really obsessed about this bracelet, I tried in every way to have it and now I'm askin if someone have found it in the cracker pleeease let me know I would die for it! :D Image
xoxo
Ginger

Re: Haley's cracker jacks bracelet..help me finding it pleasee

Post by Ginger »

Greetings! :hiya:
Thank you for stopping by!
It certainly is interesting to see what people can do with Cracker Jack prizes. I don't think that this "prize" bracelet was pulled out of a box of Cracker Jack. I think that its a few different charms/prizes that someone put together for a bracelet. It would be easy to make your very own Cracker Jack bracelet in fact! All you would need is a 8 inch charm bracelet that you could purchase from Michael's or other craft store for just a few dollars. Then just add your favorite Cracker Jack charms and you will have your own unique bracelet. I have made a couple of these myself. You can find lots of Cracker Jack prizes and other charms for sale on eBay for rather cheap. Good Luck!
A Cracker Jack friend,
Ginger
This squirrely gal is *NUTS* about collecting Cracker Jack prizes!
larrydw

Post by larrydw »

Hello,

The bracelet looks like one of those "pop-bead" bracelets from the 50s, but instead of the "pearl" beads, it looks like charms or other objects. Ginger is right in that it probably is not Cracker Jack but still fun retro jewelry.
larrydw

Post by larrydw »

hello Again,

If you look CLOSELY at the clip of Nathan and Haley Symbols of Love - The First Date, you will see Nathan rip open a Cracker Jack wrapper, then "pull out" the bracelet - a larger than the wrapper bracelet. Neat, but that size bracelet could not have, and DID not, come out of that small a wrapper. The bracelet could NOT have fit into the wrapper (it was hidden in his right palm). That aside, to duplicate the bracelet, it is a strung bead (round, square, some sort of design, cylinder) on a yellow string.
Easy to duplicate as Ginger said by going to a craft shop and picking your own beads, yellow string, and string your own.

Alas, Nathan's love is as true as his pulling that bracelet out of a CJ wrapper. Sleight of hand, smoke and mirrors!
haleysbraceletgirl

Re: Haley's cracker jacks bracelet..help me finding it pleas

Post by haleysbraceletgirl »

Hi I don't know if you are still looking but i make replica bracelets of the one where nathan gives to haley in one tree hill, almost identical to the original....please go to my ebay page and have a look :) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 500wt_1156
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hi Haley,

Thank you for joining our Cracker Jack website. It is nice to have you here. And thank you for alerting us to your bracelet. Very neat! :mrgreen:

Hope to hear from you again soon.
amandas_collections

Post by amandas_collections »

I have been making them for years. Please check out one of my bracelets on ebay...http://www.ebay.com/itm/One-Tree-Hill-H ... 3a6f767dbb

I also have different variations, so please check them out! Thanks!

Love the Haley Bracelet :)
BucketChaps

Post by BucketChaps »

I found my old bracelet from when I was younger. It kind of looks like Haleys except that it has yellow beads instead of pink
Attachments
nALEY - Copy.jpg
nALEY - Copy.jpg (158.52 KiB) Viewed 18458 times