Peanuts in box

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Luke

Re: Peanuts in box

Post by Luke »

Peanut Count for Today
Box #1 - 10 peanuts :popcorn:

Box #2 - 9 peanuts :popcorn:

Box #3 - 6 peanuts :popcorn:

I'm getting fewer peanuts with each box, so I'll stop eating them for today.
Ron Toth, Jr.

Post by Ron Toth, Jr. »

I have some boxes called "Park Pack" which were sold exclusively to ballparks or stadiums. In these specially marked boxes I have counted as high as 35 peanuts! The reasoning behind these is that when eating peanuts, you want or need to drink more, therefore much more high priced beer and soda is purchased. On regular 1-1/4 ounce boxes, I remember being told that on average, 7.2 peanuts at one time and 9 at another time. Besides the prize quality (or lack there of), the low number of peanuts is the number #2 complaint that I always hear about Cracker Jack.

Have a great day!
Ron
Ron Toth, Jr. - Charter Member #2
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your input into "The Great Peanut Debate." Your theory certainly makes sense. After a few beers, who cares about the peanuts anyway! :lol:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Ron, are the "Park Packs" still available? I'd like to nibble on a few of those.
bacj

Post by bacj »

I hope it doesn't get out to "regular" people that there are people who not only count and compare the number of peanuts in boxes of Cracker Jack but admit to others that they are doing so :foreheadslap: I can see it now on my t.v. screen :news:
Luke

Post by Luke »

I guess you could say we're nuts for counting nuts. ;)
Actually, I just use the nut counting as an excuse to eat more Cracker Jack. Which reminds me, I haven't eaten CJ lately, so I'm off to the store to continue my research! :popcorn: