for sale and trade page

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
edteach

for sale and trade page

Post by edteach »

How come there is not a posting category for for sale and trade? I see a lot of items at antique stores that I do not want but maybe some here would. I just ran across a bag of CJ road signs among other things for 10$ for the bag. I was thinking of picking it up but did not know where to sell it.
CJAAAJ

Re: for sale and trade page

Post by CJAAAJ »

Hello, edteach :hiya:

Welcome to the CJCA forum. :humbsip:
The CJCA has this section of the web site forum for information to the general population about the Cracker Jack Prize and items hobby. This is not the forum for selling or trading Cracker Jack stuff. There are many places to sell collectibles, such as Cracker Jack Prizes, on internet web sites like eBay.
If one would like to join others that enjoy collecting Cracker Jack items all one have to do is join our club, the Cracker Jack Collectors Association-see link above, and many other threads that are full of information on Cracker Jack Prizes will be available to one seeking knowledge. There are also posts on buying and selling of Cracker Jack Prizes and items between members within the members only section, everyone is welcome to join us! \:)/
CJAAAJ :nutty:
THE MORE YOU COLLECT, THE MORE YOU WANT!