Will You Be My Valentine?

Cracker Jack toys and the holidays (Open to All)
gsullivan

Will You Be My Valentine?

Post by gsullivan »

Will You Be My Valentine? %)h
Greeting Card Front.jpg
Greeting Card Front.jpg (149.48 KiB) Viewed 26414 times
This Valentine-related image is actually the front of a Cracker Jack :hpd: card. The inside message is "Have I got a surprise for you! Happy Birthday."
This card is by Hallmark Cards, Inc. No date, but Cracker Jack was a registered trademark of Borden, Inc. so likely was sometime between 1964 and October 1997. I don't think the heart seen coming out of the box was ever an actual CJ prize! Happy Collecting! Gail
dianep2

Re: Will You Be My Valentine?

Post by dianep2 »

Thanks Gail. What a great image you posted. So, do you have anything up your Cracker Jack sleeve for Ground Hog Day? That's my favorite holiday. It involves no shopping, no baking and no decorating a big tree in my living room.

D.
gsullivan

Post by gsullivan »

I'm with you Diane! I can handle holidays with no extra work! Unfortunately I will be working, but get to look forward to our nephew's birthday party after work. He is turning 1 on Groundhog Day! Cake and Ice Cream for supper sounds delicious, right?

Happy Groundhog Day everyone! And if you want to be my valentine, feel free to post here and share your CJ Valentine thoughts or images!
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here's a Cracker Jack snap together ring from the 1950's that's perfect for Valentine's Day.
(F-5300)
gsullivan

Post by gsullivan »

Nice ring Luke and thanks for sharing your hearts! Did you know the rings in this series come with red and green backgrounds in addition to the yellow ones %)h By the way, thanks for the cool smilies too! Happy Groundhog Day! Gail
Luke

Post by Luke »

I generally don't celebrate Groundhog Day, but I LOVE the movie. ;)
gsullivan

Post by gsullivan »

Bill Murray - a classic!

Here's another CJ Valentine for you all from Series 1393. V Day is only 10 days away! Enjoy! Gail
Attachments
Love Note 1393.jpg
Love Note 1393.jpg (33.42 KiB) Viewed 26339 times
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hi everyone. How about these three little Valentine Cracker Jack hearts? (Two are B series Fun Shiny Stickers and one is a B series Fun Fabric Sticker) I'm hoping all of your hearts are happy and healthy this Valentine's Day. I'm happy because my neighborhood "Geek Squad" came to my house today and showed me how to post pictures to this forum and how to type colors. Isn't that exciting? Maybe I'm not completely brain dead after all. :roll:
smallCJ Hearts 003.jpg
smallCJ Hearts 003.jpg (106.25 KiB) Viewed 26295 times

:-| || I really was banging my head on the wall trying to figure out how to reduce the size of my CJ hearts picture to fit this screen. Yes Luke, thanks for the wonderful "Smilies." They are fantastic!

Over and out from an old dog still learning a few new tricks. Diane
Luke

Post by Luke »

Diane,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful hearts, they're perfect for Valentine's Day.

If anyone has a smiley they'd like added, just leave a request in Forum Changes. I'd be glad to add them.
gsullivan

Post by gsullivan »

Diane,

Thanks for sharing your heart trio - perfect for Valentines Day. And aren't they pretty with a background even! And smilies and color too in your post! WOW! Congratulations on your newly acquired skills! :)clap Happy Friday, Gail