Stadium Vender Bag with CJ Logo!!!!

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Frogman75

Stadium Vender Bag with CJ Logo!!!!

Post by Frogman75 »

Hello all....We are big Yankee fans and the stadium venders have a big bag with the crackerjack logo from which to sell their bags (tossed of course!!)...I would love to get one for my wife as a birthday gift...have asked at the stadium and they say NO....anyone know how I can get my hands on one?? who the supplier/maker might be?? Thanks, MK
dianep2

Re: Stadium Vender Bag with CJ Logo!!!!

Post by dianep2 »

Hello there,
Thank you for visiting our website. Yes, I have tried to buy those vendor bags from the vendors at Comerica Park here in Detroit and they are never for sale. I do have one, which was purchased for me on E-bay. I have no idea where else you might look for one. Maybe, if one of our collectors reads your post and has one for sale, he or she will be in touch. Meantime, you might try E-bay. Good luck and do come and visit us again.
Diane
Frogman75

Post by Frogman75 »

Thanks for answering...and your suggestions....anyone else out there with any ideas on how to obtain one?? Thanks, MK
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hey Yankee Fan,

I was just watching the ballgame and right now the score is: Detroit Tigers-5 and Yankees-2. Sounds good for us Detroit fans so far anyway! :D
May the best team win :!: :humbsip:
Frogman75

Post by Frogman75 »

Hey, how about some help from all you cracker jacking crazies!!!!
Cyndy Boesch

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

Sorry, I think most of us only have one bag, so don't want to part with it. They do show up on ebay every so often--that's where I got mine. Happy collecting!
Cyndy Boesch

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

There are two vendor bags for sale on ebay right now. The auction number of the first one is:33059657101.
Cyndy Boesch

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

Just got a PM back from Frogman--he bought the bag on ebay, just in time for his anniversary in Sept. The forum rocks!
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

\:)/ Good for you, Cyndy!!!! You and Frogman will be friends for life. I'm glad he got the vender bag. And thank you to you for being a good CJ ambassador. :humbsip: