Just bought two sea Capitan's

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
edteach

Just bought two sea Capitan's

Post by edteach »

Just got a lot with two sea Capitan's in it . I have two and know they are hard to come by, I would be willing to trade a sea Capitan for Shiva's, mummy's and Buddhas and combinations of the three. Email me if you need a sea Capitan in your collection and have some items to trade. I will also be willing to trade any of the CC items for ones I do not have, there are some duplicates in this lot. Let me know if you need something in this lot.
email is dogon2u@gmail.com
DOGON
Luke

Re: Just bought two sea Capitan's

Post by Luke »

I'm drooling over your latest acquisition. :)- Look at all those Cloud pieces in the front few rows. I'm going to have to redouble my efforts in finding some Shiva's. Congrats on the nice lot!
edteach

Post by edteach »

Thanks Luke, You probably have quads of almost every CC plastic. But if you want to trade for any of the doubles I have I would go for ones I don't have like the rocking chair man, ect. Let me know. Thanks again for the comment.
DOGON
Luke

Post by Luke »

Ahh, the ol' hillbilly leaning back in his chair, one of my favorites. (see signature below) I have them in both the square base, and the oval base. Feel like trading for the sea captains?
edteach

Post by edteach »

Luke wrote:Ahh, the ol' hillbilly leaning back in his chair, one of my favorites. (see signature below) I have them in both the square base, and the oval base. Feel like trading for the sea captains?
I want to save the sea captians for Mummys and shivas. Hard to find for hard to find.
DOGON