Wings Over The World Popcorn and Toy?

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
DerekAJ2005

Wings Over The World Popcorn and Toy?

Post by DerekAJ2005 »

Does anyone have ANY information on what these are or how old they might be? I have googled until I can't google anymore and have found nothing. The most I have come across is a screenplay called Things to Come from the 1930's where Wings Over the World was mentioned, but I don't know if they are related at all. I was guessing they are from the 50's or 60's but now maybe they are older? Maybe more recent? The tops and bottoms are cut off so I can't see if they are CJ related, but I am guessing no? My grandpa seems to think the popcorn was unpopped kernels that you would cook on the stove. Makes sense since the boxes are only about 3-4" tall. The backs of the boxes had 1 collector card of an airplane or war plane with information on it. There was a set of 12. Any information is appreciated!

dianep2

Re: Wings Over The World Popcorn and Toy?

Post by dianep2 »

Thanks for visiting our website, Derek. I'm afraid I can't tell you a thing about your Wings World cards except I am certain they are not Cracker Jack related. However, they sure look neat. I'm glad you shared them will us. Maybe one of our other collecters will have some information about them but I'm afraid I do not. :confused:
DerekAJ2005

Re: Wings Over The World Popcorn and Toy?

Post by DerekAJ2005 »

I do appreciate you looking at them. My grandpa is pretty old and has seen his share of stuff and had never seen them before either. Hopefully someone here will recognize them :)