Old tv witch commercial found!!!

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
remembering

Old tv witch commercial found!!!

Post by remembering »

ATTENTION- Important update to CJFLASH's Sun Mar 6, 2011 post asking if anyone remembers Jack Gilford's witch commercial, your year and a half wait is over. I replied a year ago describing what I remembered about it when I saw it as a little kid (6 or 7 years old) in a suburb of the San Fernando Valley in the Los Angeles area. I forgot about the dialogue in the first several seconds, but it was great to finally see it after all these years. Watch it at www.historicfilms.com/tapes/13661 and under the bottom of the blank screen the are 2 places you can set the counter to start and stop to go right to this commercial. Where the counter says start clip (01:00:00) click on the minutes and enter 11
(01:11:00) and click on the seconds and enter 58 (01:11:58), then go to the right where it says clip end (01:27:26) and change the time to (01:12:59) for a one minute viewing window, then click on the play icon to the right. The rest of the almost half hour are other cracker jack commercials that will jog the memories of those who were watching tv back then. The only downside to the website is that the site's name is on the screen the entire time, and if I find something better I'll post it, but at least this is better than nothing. Enjoy.
Luke

Re: Old tv witch commercial found!!!

Post by Luke »

A great find, and just in time for Halloween. Thanks! :popcorn:
mikeny

Post by mikeny »

I cant thank you enough for finding this clip, I have been searching for it since the internet started years ago. Thanks again.Mikeny
remembering

WITCH COMMERCIAL VIEWING UPDATE

Post by remembering »

In my excited haste to share the witch commercial website, I overlooked that the page offers an easier way to go directly to it than I previously described. At the large box to the right of the screen, click on "Image Grid" above the years and then click on the 3rd row, middle box. I'm still looking for a better quality clip, and thanks to whoever activated the web address into a link. :P
CJAAAJ

Post by CJAAAJ »

Hello, remembering :hiya:

Thank you for your great detective Internet work! :)clap

I enjoyed the complete selection, (around 28 minutes), of the funny Jack Gilford Cracker Jack commercials from those many years ago! :headbang:

There were many commercials that I never saw or forgot! :o

CJAAAJ :nutty:
THE MORE YOU COLLECT, THE MORE YOU WANT!
CJFLASH

Post by CJFLASH »

THANKS for the research and the posting.
I love those old commercials, watched them all!
Nancy