New Flavors!!!

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Luke

New Flavors!!!

Post by Luke »

My local supermarket recently added two new Cracker Jack flavors, Kettle Corn and Butter Toffee. The butter toffee flavor that was once exclusive to Walgreens, is now for sale everywhere. The new prizes (stickers and a code for their new Cracker Jack App) can be found inside both new flavors.

dianep2

Re: New Flavors!!!

Post by dianep2 »

Yum, can't wait to try the kettle corn. Sounds like a winner. And I want to see those new prizes!!!!!! Thanks for the info, Luke. :takeit:
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Frito-Lay website has a Where to Buy link. There's a drop down box where you can select "Cracker Jack" then click the "Continue..." button, the next screen you can choose "Butter Toffee" then enter your Zip Code in the appropriate box and it will list all the stores in a 50 mile radius that has your product.

Diane, I searched your zip, and it had no stores within 50 miles of you. So I called them at 1-800-352-4477 to ask for help finding a store near you, but she said that what they use is the same link that I previously mentioned.

She did say that the Butter Toffee, the Kettle Corn and the Cracker Jack with more nuts are nationally released, so it's not a regional thing. She also said that since it's new, it may take a while to get to your store.

On a whim, I entered in my zip code to see what stores have them, and it told me none. I guess I must have imagined buying them from my local grocery store just a few blocks from my house.

Hopefully the above link will help out a few people, but right now it seems to be a hit and miss thing.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Luke, I should hire you to be my personal manager. So, no new Cracker Jack prizes here on the northern shores of Lake Michigan? Well, I'll be traveling Down State the middle of May. So, I'll search the Detroit area then. Thank you for diligently trying to track down those new prizes for me.
I am going to check out the website.