New prizes, and now with more nuts!

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
cj59

Re: New prizes, and now with more nuts!

Post by cj59 »

Hi Everyone,

In New Hampshire, I also found the new sticker prizes in the regular 1oz. boxes with a date of 24 Sept 13. Yippee, chasing for prizes again!

Doug
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thanks for the info Doug. All the boxes in my store are dated Aug 2013, and those have the old prizes. I can't wait for them to bring in some fresh boxes for me to tear into.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Currently, my store has boxes of Cracker Jack with the date 10 Sept 13, but they have the old prizes. It looks like Doug gets the fresh product, perhaps I should move to New Hampshire. ;)
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Doug and Luke,

Thank you for keeping us posted on the finding of the new prizes. I have only found the new prizes in the Kettle Corn flavor and a couple of original flavor bags dated December 17, 2013. Hoping to find more soon.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Diane, what size bags were they? I found the new stickers in the larger 7 ounce bags dated 7 Dec 2013, perhaps it's 17 Dec, the date was cut off.
CJCAANNIE

Post by CJCAANNIE »

Hi All,

Bill and I found the Kettle Corn variety recently. It's really delicious! What's disappointing is that the app is only for Android operating systems! No iPhone? Come on, really! Oh well, maybe they'll get around to it. If I'm wrong and someone has an iPhone, please let me know how to load it.

Take care,

Ann
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hi Ann,

The iPhone version should be available June 2013, which is almost here. I don't have a smartphone, but with a little work I was able to get it working on my Kindle Fire.

I love the Kettle Corn, I love the Cracker Jack with extra nuts, but I really love Butter Toffee. :popcorn: