Facebok page for cracker jack collection

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
epankow

Facebok page for cracker jack collection

Post by epankow »

So after uploading pictures onto my previous thread I decided to make a facebook page so it's be easier to see everything. Right now we have 236 photo's uploaded, and I'll be taking more today.

copy and paste this url to get to the site - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cracker- ... 3597948669

If you or anyone is interested in purchasing anything off of us PLEASE let us know, and we will be more than happy to stay in contact with you. Post any comments you'd like on the facebook page as well. We would love to hear anything you all would have to say or know about what items we have. Thanks and hope to hear good things in the future.
Luke

Re: Facebok page for cracker jack collection

Post by Luke »

I don't have a Facebook account, so I can't post any comments there, but I can see the images. (So I'll post comments here) I can't wait for you to post more.
epankow

Post by epankow »

Thanks Luke! Just posted more on the FB page a couple hours ago :)
Luke

Post by Luke »

Keep it up. I'm hopeful that sooner or later I'll see a Cracker Jack toy made by Carey Cloud in the collection. You must be saving the best for last. ;)
epankow

Post by epankow »

Luke wrote:Keep it up. I'm hopeful that sooner or later I'll see a Cracker Jack toy made by Carey Cloud in the collection. You must be saving the best for last. ;)
I hope so lol. I've been going through trying to take more pictures. From what I've looked up on the collection you're talking about I think I saw some. I should have some more posted either tomorrow or no later than Sunday. Thanks for keep interest as it helps keep us motivated to get all these pictures done.
Jeffrey Maxwell

Post by Jeffrey Maxwell »

Hello! I just friended you on FB. I have left comments on many of your photos. Hope this is helpful. I will add more information as time allows. Best Wishes, Jeffrey
epankow

Post by epankow »

Thank you so much Jeffery! Your insight really helps us. We are trying to learn so much about this collection of toys/prizes and it helps to have people like you who can shed some light on some of this stuff!
Luke

Post by Luke »

Glad to see another batch of toys on your Facebook page tonight. There's even a few Carey Cloud pieces in there, which always makes me smile. I like the way he organized the stencils, Easter stencils with Easter items, as well as a Halloween themed tray with appropriate stencils.
epankow

Post by epankow »

Thanks Luke for looking! Stay tuned more pics will be added this weekend :)