I'M A WINNER!

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
dianep2

I'M A WINNER!

Post by dianep2 »

:grats: Congratulations to me!!!! :)clap :)clap :)clap I am a winner of this week's Cracker Jack facebook drawing. I won a bag of original CJ, a bag of butter toffee CJ and a $25 Visa gift card. I know it isn't the big mega million lottery but I couldn't be any happier. :)lol :)lol :)lol Can't wait to receive my prize in the mail. Come to think of it, all Cracker Jack Collector Association members are winners!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good day :!: :!: :!:

:santabanana: :santabanana: :santabanana: :santabanana: :santabanana: :santabanana: :santabanana: :santabanana: :santabanana: :santabanana: :santabanana: :santabanana:
Luke

Re: I'M A WINNER!

Post by Luke »

You have always been a WINNER! Congratulations on the loot!

:santabanana: Merry Christmas :santabanana:
CJAAAJ

Post by CJAAAJ »

Hi Diane :hiya:

Congratulations on winning! I wish I could have won one of those! Are you going to buy $25 worth of Cracker Jack with your card?

CJAAAJ :nutty:
THE MORE YOU COLLECT, THE MORE YOU WANT!
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hi Luke and Alex. Thanks for your congratulatory wishes. Luke, you are right. I am a winner. I have many blessings in life and my Cracker Jack friends are one of the best of all my blessings. :confused: Alex, I don't think I'll use my big winnings to buy Cracker Jack. I just drove from Petoskey to Columbus, Ohio and back for Christmas with my family. My gift card will help pay my huge gas bill!!!!!!! Hope the two of you and all CJCAers had a great holiday as I did. :santabanana: