THANKS FOR THE INVITE!

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
zapsr

THANKS FOR THE INVITE!

Post by zapsr »

We are looking forward to participating as the speakers for your convention. Thank you all for your continued support on our book. Reviews have been great and it is all because of folks like you. See you in August!

Best,
Tom & Ellen Zappala
The Cracker Jack Collection: Baseball's Prized Players
Luke

Re: THANKS FOR THE INVITE!

Post by Luke »

Hi Tom and Ellen, welcome to the CJCA forums. It's a great book, and I can't wait to meet y'all at the convention this summer in PA.

For those that don't know about their book, you can learn more about it at... CrackerJackPlayers.com

Cyndy Boesch

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

I purchased this book when it was first published and it is a gem! Every Cracker Jack collector should have a copy, just to read the first chapter about the history of Cracker Jack. It got me all excited about the brand again, and I can see Harriet Joyce's and Jim Davis' fingerprints all through the book. A book truly worth the price.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hi All,

I must admit I have not purchased your book yet, Tom and Ellen, but after reading Luke and Cyndy's glowing reviews, I certainly plan to buy a copy very soon. I can't wait to meet the two of you at our convention in Philly. I'm sure your presentation will be wonderful. :)clap

See you then :!:
CJAAAJ

Post by CJAAAJ »

Hello Tom and Ellen, :hiya:

On behalf of the CJCA membership we all look forward to you banquet speech at the next CJCA convention in Philadelphia!

Also, congratulations on the following award consideration we all are rooting for you both! :headbang:
"A single 2014 Benjamin Franklin Gold Award winner in the Sports category will be announced during a ceremony to be held Wednesday evening, May 28, 2014 at the New York University Kimmel Center's Rosenthal Pavilion in New York City."

I thoroughly enjoyed your book on the 1914-1915 Cracker Jack Cards! %)h

CJAAAJ :nutty:
THE MORE YOU COLLECT, THE MORE YOU WANT!