2014 MLB Stickers

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
dianep2

Re: 2014 MLB Stickers

Post by dianep2 »

Yes, thank you very much, Ray. At the rate I'm going here, your photo may be the only way I'll see all 30 stickers. :roll:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Found a couple of more dates that has MLB stickers in them.

Cracker Jack - 30 Dec 14 (has MLB stickers)
French Vanilla Cracker Jack - 27 Jan 15 (has MLB stickers) (a Texas Rangers sticker) :banana:
Luke

Post by Luke »

I also bought the last 3 bags of Cracker Jack 4.125 oz (13 Jan 15), each one had a sticker I didn't already have. (Nationals, Astros and Mets) I usually don't shop at Walmart, but I think I should try a few others in the area.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Thank you for all of the new dates, Luke. sounds as though Walmart is the place to shop. :humbsip:
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

OK, now I am completely confused which is nothing new for me but here is my current dilemma. The big, orange C sticker shown below is the sticker I have for the Cleveland Indians. Inside it says, " The Cleveland Indians last World Series championship was in 1948." However, Ray's very nice photo of all 30 stickers clearly shows a smiling Native American for the Cleveland Indians. What's up with that? Are there 2 stickers for some teams? Or am I just losing my mind? Please explain if you can.

[attachment=0]Cleveland.jpg[/attachment
Attachments
Cleveland.jpg
Cleveland.jpg (39.38 KiB) Viewed 96269 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Gratz on your Cleveland sticker Diane! For some odd reason Cleveland and Pittsburgh stickers don'the match the thematic graphic on the box. If you have extras let me know, I haven't found one yet. Perhaps I could send you a pirates sticker.

On my second bag of French Vanilla I got my first Yankee sticker. It has been a great day for me.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

I'm ahead of you, Luke. Yesterday I put an envelope in the mail to you containing an Indians sticker. I also sent you a Yankees sticker so you have two of those now. I still haven't seen the French Vanilla Cracker Jack here. We seem to be late getting everything here in Petoskey. Hopefully, they will show up soon.

Thank you for explaining the Indians thing. I thought I was going to be looking for two different stickers for some teams.

:-| ||
Luke

Post by Luke »

I belive that the French Vanilla Cracker Jack is sold exclusively at Walmart. I will double check with Frito Lay tomorrow.

Diane, do you need a Pittsburgh Pirates sticker? I can send you one of my dupes.
raycris2

Post by raycris2 »

Luke wrote:I belive that the French Vanilla Cracker Jack is sold exclusively at Walmart. I will double check with Frito Lay tomorrow.

Diane, do you need a Pittsburgh Pirates sticker? I can send you one of my dupes.
I haven't seen any french vanilla yet. We have the chocolate kind. So far I found 12 teams. Got bags at Walmart
and Weis Martkets here. The case of boxes I bought have 11/4/14 date on them.
Miami, phillies, yankees, boston, cleveland, cardinals, dodgers, giants, tampa bay,
pirates, colorado and Baltimore. I have extras of all except Miami. I still have some bags to
open and will probably buy more soon.
raycris2

Post by raycris2 »

dianep2 wrote:I'm ahead of you, Luke. Yesterday I put an envelope in the mail to you containing an Indians sticker. I also sent you a Yankees sticker so you have two of those now. I still haven't seen the French Vanilla Cracker Jack here. We seem to be late getting everything here in Petoskey. Hopefully, they will show up soon.

Thank you for explaining the Indians thing. I thought I was going to be looking for two different stickers for some teams.

:-| ||
Do you have any extra 2008 stickers?? I have about half of them.