The Surprise Inside Project

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Luke

The Surprise Inside Project

Post by Luke »

As mentioned in the June edition of the Prize Insider, Frito Lay has big news coming out tomorrow, June 26th. Here's a little sneak peak.
The Surprise Inside Project begins
June 26, 2014, at 12:00 AM ET.
Prizes
  • We’re giving 200 winners the chance to share the excitement and delight of an unexpected small surprise with a personalized surprise inside a custom-branded CRACKER JACK box.

The surprise must be valued at under $20 and fit inside a 6X13 inch CRACKER JACK box.

But the surprise itself is up to you. So get creative, and let us know how you’d like to share a surprise!
Official Rules
Links
The Surprise Inside Project ends
July 31, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM ET
Luke

Re: The Surprise Inside Project

Post by Luke »

You can enter this contest everyday (only once per day) though July 31, 2014, at 11:59:59 PM ET. That's everyday until the CJCA Convention. Good luck to everyone!
Shirleylalala

Post by Shirleylalala »

Entered!!!Thanks for the info Luke!
Shirley
Donovan

Post by Donovan »

Man, I really wish they'd come out with a "collectors" or "nostalgia" CJ product aimed at adults that comes with an actual, substantial prize like the early metal pieces or even plastic stand ups. I'd pay whatever just to get the prizes.

The only product that comes with decent premiums anymore, that I can think of, is Red Rose Tea and their Wade miniature figurines.
CJAAAJ

Post by CJAAAJ »

Hi, All :hiya:

I have entered this contest and will enter this contest a few more times until the CJCA Con! :headbang:

CJAAAJ :nutty:
THE MORE YOU COLLECT, THE MORE YOU WANT!
Luke

Post by Luke »

REMINDER: Today is the last day to enter the contest. (July 31, 2014 - midnight eastern time)
Shirleylalala

Post by Shirleylalala »

So did anyone win the contest? I now see I have to send a SASE to get the list but I am curious what the winning prizes were.
Luke

Post by Luke »

The results should be posted soon at this link... https://www.facebook.com/crackerjack/ap ... 1333490156

They haven't called me, so I'm guessing that I didn't win tickets to tour the Roskham Bakery to watch Cracker Jack being made, or the autographed photo of Jack and Bingo, or a sample of the soon to be available Apple & Caramel Cracker Jack, or the many other submissions I made.

Out of curiosity, what did everyone else ask for?
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Awww, Luke, you had such great ideas. I sure hope you did win and just haven't been called yet.
Shirleylalala

Post by Shirleylalala »

I asked for an origami kit based on Carey Cloud's nodding head tin animals. No call either.