Happy Labor Day Diane!!!

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Luke

Happy Labor Day Diane!!!

Post by Luke »

Happy Labor Day Diane!!! <|:-)
Happy Birthday Tammy!!! :hpd:
and Happy St Pat's Day to everyone else! 4c
dianep2

Re: Happy Labor Day Diane!!!

Post by dianep2 »

Oh wow! Thank you, Luke. I'm not laboring nearly as laboriously today as I did 41 years ago today. But I have been in the kitchen all morning beginning preparations for Tammy's birthday dinner. Her applesauce cake with penuche frosting is baked and frosted. In fact, I just finished licking the frosting bowl. Yummy!

Tammy was born at precisely 5:13 p.m. So, I have a few more hours to go. Breathe, breathe, push, push! Breathe, breathe, push, push! 4c
cjmikie

Post by cjmikie »

:angel: Hi D. :)clap

I didn"t know your older sister was born on this day :grats: In any case don't drink to much GREEN BEER.

CJMIKIE :???: :devil:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Diane, I hope you and Tammy had a magical day. I've never had an applesauce cake with penuche frosting, but it sounds yummy.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Thank you for your good wishes, Luke and Mike. Luke, you haven't lived until you have tasted my homemade applesauce cake with penuche frosting. Sorry Mike, we didn't drink green beer with it. Milk was much better. Besides, the minor aged grandchildren wouldn't have been able to join in with the green beer option. But Mike, aren't you the charmer thinking that my daughter must be my "older sister." I wish!!

Anyway, Tammy felt very honored to see that her birthday made it to the CJCA Forums. A good time was had by all at her little family party. And I hope all of you had a Cracker Jack of a day as well :!:
cjmikie

Post by cjmikie »

D,

I would bet the cake would taste good with my wine.

MIKIE
CJAAAJ

Post by CJAAAJ »

Hi, Diane :)

My computer was not wanting to work yesterday so I could not wish you a Happy Labor day then. ;)

Happy Birthday to your daughter, Tammy! :hpd:

CJAAAJ :D
THE MORE YOU COLLECT, THE MORE YOU WANT!
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Thanks Alex! Sorry to hear you were experiencing technical difficulties yesterday. Welcome back to cyber space.

I am resting comfortably following my Labor Day celebration. I made every attempt to labor as little as possible today.

Thanks again for your best wishes.