Good Morning America

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
dianep2

Good Morning America

Post by dianep2 »

Hey there Cracker Jack Friends,

Did any of you watch "Good Morning America" today? I just caught the tail end of a story they were doing. I believe they were talking about Cracker Jack and their new "blip" promotion. Just wondered if anyone else saw it.

Diane
Luke

Re: Good Morning America

Post by Luke »

I did not see it Di, but I will keep an eye out for it and post the video if I find it.

Until then, here's a video by Blippar about the new prizes.

Luke

Post by Luke »

It probably has something to do with the tweet GMA made earlier today...
Say what!? Cracker Jack will no longer have a physical prize inside. It's all going digital. SIGH.
https://twitter.com/GMA/status/723528313289895937
Personally I think it just lazy reporting. Obviously there are prizes in the box (stickers), the digital stuff is just a bonus. Sadly, I don't think anyone reports the news anymore.
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Today show also talked about the new prizes. They said "Cracker Jack is getting rid of the prize, instead you're going to find stickers containing digital codes. Those codes will lead you to baseball inspired games that you can play on your phone."

I'd hate to tell them, but the prize have been stickers for years. So nothing has changed, except they've added phone games to the stickers.

The entire Today Show video talking about it can be seen here --> http://www.today.com/food/cracker-jack- ... des-t87811
CJAAAJ

Post by CJAAAJ »

Hi, All :hiya:

I totally agree with Luke on this! :humbsip: Lazy Journalism on this story by the media!

CJAAAJ :nutty:
THE MORE YOU COLLECT, THE MORE YOU WANT!
raycris2

Post by raycris2 »

I just found the new stickers in boxes dated 23 AUG 16 (18:43 W) Large bags 8.5oz dated 29 NOV 16 (70:47)