Hallowen Bags and Prizes Spotted

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
dianep2

Re: Hallowen Bags and Prizes Spotted

Post by dianep2 »

:( Oh I am so disappointed! I still have not found the Halloween CJ here in Northern Michigan. I am going down state on Monday. I shall look there.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Diane, sounds like it's time for a road trip!

Here are 4 more Halloween themed Cracker Jack prizes from bags dated July 19 16.

CJFLASH

Post by CJFLASH »

My Mom just came back from Salt Lake City with three full boxes of the Halloween Cracker Jack! We will get through the bags and see how many different stickers we find. No pumpkins or ghost stckers yet.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Be sure to let us know what stickers you get with the date/time on the bags.

My squirrels are getting fat from all the Cracker Jack they're eating.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hello Everyone,

Finally I have found the Halloween Cracker Jack. I searched both peninsulas of Michigan and two Hawaiian Islands and found not a bag of Halloween CJ. Yes, I was on the islands for 12 days and while my friends were on the beach, in the pool and drinking pina coladas, I was in a rental car looking for Walmart. When I finally found the Walmart on Kauai I was told they had no Cracker Jack of any kind. They had recently discontinued selling it. When I became a little hysterical and asked why they would do that, they just walked away and said, "Aloha." Eventually I did find a grocery store which had an ample supply of the regular Cracker Jack but no Halloween cases. With that depressing news I boarded a plane and flew back to the mainland Cracker Jackless. :cry:

Once home I visited amazon.com and ordered three boxes of the Halloween treat. I paid $18.99 a case and with Prime I had free postage. They arrived today and even though I only had 54 bags, I netted 70 prizes because 8 bags contained two prizes which were still connected. I now have 8 of the 12 stickers which have been shown here. I am missing the flying witch, both jack-o-lanterns and the ghost. The moral of this story is, if you visit the Hawaiian Islands any time soon, enjoy the beaches, climb Diamond Head and drink fruity cocktails but don't rent a car and look for Halloween Cracker Jack because there isn't any there.

The End

And by the way, how much does a box with the 18 bags of the Halloween CJ cost at Walmart?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Sorry to hear about the islands not having your Cracker Jack. At least Oahu has a great night life, and some fun beaches. I love Kauai, but it's usually cloudy and rainy, and chickens everywhere!

I think the 18 pack sells for $4.95
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Yes, the Kauai chickens were hilarious, Like. Who would have thought I would have been awakened by crowing roosters in the mornings. Guess I didn't get a deal on Amazon, did I. Thank you, Luke.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Kauai is the only island with out mongooses, so the chicken population is insane!

Back to the stickers, you said you have 8 of the 12 stickers shown here. I only see 8 different stickers. Was that a typo, or is my computer not letting me see four of the stickers?
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

img010.jpg
img010.jpg (32.38 KiB) Viewed 9581 times
Sorry about that, Luke. I misspoke. Here are the 4 I have that have not been pictured here. With your 8 that makes 12 different stickers. I'm thinking that is probably the whole set.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Those look great Diane. I'll send you the four stickers you're missing in the mail today. Do you have the bag date and time for those stickers?