It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:03 pm 

My Great Grandmother used to eat CJ and put the prizes on her shelf. She loved the ones that were the animal snaptogeathers. They were like stick figures for legs ect. I remember she had a Kangaroo and Hippo.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:29 pm 

I think what you mean, are prizes that most collectors call "slotties". Gold premium made them, as a subset of a group of about 40 toys in a mold. Like most put-togethers, they are from the 1960's. They are flat pieces that are put together by connecting slots, hence the nickname. I know of 12 of them: giraffe, cow, elephant, kangaroo, lion, camel, pig, hippo, hen with a chick, lamb, bear, and ostrich. Does this sound like what you are thinking of? If so, reply and I will post one.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:55 pm 

Cyndy Boesch wrote:
I think what you mean, are prizes that most collectors call "slotties". Gold premium made them, as a subset of a group of about 40 toys in a mold. Like most put-togethers, they are from the 1960's. They are flat pieces that are put together by connecting slots, hence the nickname. I know of 12 of them: giraffe, cow, elephant, kangaroo, lion, camel, pig, hippo, hen with a chick, lamb, bear, and ostrich. Does this sound like what you are thinking of? If so, reply and I will post one.

sounds spot on.