Can anyone tell me about the building cracker jack,

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
edteach

Can anyone tell me about the building cracker jack,

Post by edteach »

I see there was the Taj Mahal, Mount Vernon, the Capitol, Arch de Triumph, and others. How many were there, did these come in other things besides cracker jack?
Attachments
Cracker-jack-crackerjack-prize-prizes-buildings-monuments-plastic-toy-souvenir-memory.jpg
Cracker-jack-crackerjack-prize-prizes-buildings-monuments-plastic-toy-souvenir-memory.jpg (19.66 KiB) Viewed 5985 times
Cyndy Boesch

Re: Can anyone tell me about the building cracker jack,

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

There were put-together buildings in 3 different molds( that I recall, anyway), and they were only used in Cracker Jack. Two were done by Makatoy and the other by Owens plastics. Each of these molds had about 40 cavities and had a variety of subjects; only a few of the 40 were buildings. Hope this helps.
edteach

Post by edteach »

I saw a few on ebay that said they were CJ. Leaning tower of Pisa, Eiffel tower, and capitol building. They looked like the same as the others in my book the way they were built.
Cyndy Boesch

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

Fred Joyce published a book titled: Cracker Jack Archives and Prize Z Log, 1931 to 1986, that would be an enormous help to you. There is a wealth of information, pictures and lists of prizes and the sets they belong to. I would highly recommend it. Fred's address is in the list of members you get with your membership each year.