Cheese Waffle Crackers

Reminiscing about old toys (non-CrackerJack), food and other things (Open to All)
lreyver

Re: Cheese Waffle Crackers

Post by lreyver »

i remember those cheese waffles oh how i love them! i am a big fan of waffles and cheese itself so the combination of both makes me feel like its heaven on earth! i always had them as a kid because my parents knew that these are my favorite although as i grew up we saw much less of it in the market and it got more difficult to find one so i rarely get a taste of it. hope i can see some for sale, would definitely grab a box!
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hi Ireyver,

We are so glad you shared your Cheese Waffle memories with us. I hope you are successful in finding a box of them very soon. One of my childhood treat memories is Teaberry Gum. Do they make Teaberry gum anymore?

Come and see us again, Ireyver! :banana:
Cyndy Boesch

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

Today I went to our Family Dollar store and look what I found! It was definitely the cheesy taste I remembered! I'm not so sure about the waffle parts, but it sure was close. Best .99 cents I've spent in a long time. I'm definitely going back tomorrow to buy the other 3 bags they had. Give these a try if you find them. Now if they would just bring back that skinny round can...
Attachments
scan0003.jpg
scan0003.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 50523 times
scan0004.jpg
scan0004.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 50523 times
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Congratulations, Cyndy :!: Guess we know what you are having for breakfast, lunch and dinner today.
Enjoy! :winnah:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Cyndy, I'm so glad you've found some Cheez Waffies. I had a few bags to take with me to the convention for you. When I was unable to go, I ate them to fill the void.
Cyndy Boesch

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

Now that is a cheesy excuse!
JimmyT

Post by JimmyT »

Guess I'm old enough to remember Old London Cheese Wafers in a tin or cardboard cylinder. The last I found was in a bag some 30 years ago. I've been doing an online search for the last 3 days. Don't know if the Wise brand will have the same taste.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Let us know how the Wise brand measures up, Jimmy. Hope you find them as tasty as they were years ago. ;)