Cracker jack coach tote

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Crackerjacked111

Cracker jack coach tote

Post by Crackerjacked111 »

Hi guys! I was wondering if any of you have an extra cracker jack purse/tote that was made by coach last year. You would be my new best friend and i would love to take it off your hands!
Pic attached....

Thanks,
SA
Screenshot_2019-04-17-01-21-53~2.png
Screenshot_2019-04-17-01-21-53~2.png (795.92 KiB) Viewed 10992 times
Luke

Re: Cracker jack coach tote

Post by Luke »

Stephanie, Welcome to the forums & to the CJCA!

I had no idea this was made, but then I never really shop for purses/totes. ;) Has anyone else seen this before?
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hi Stephanie and Luke,
Yes, these Coach products were a huge hit with all of us ladies at last summer's convention. I believe they were available at Coach outlet stores around the country. One of our CJCA members had purchased several of them and was kind enough to resell them to those of us who wanted them. In addition to the large tote/purse there was also the little zipper clutch which you show in your photo, Stephanie. I believe it was referred to as a wristlet because it has a loop strap to ring around your wrist. And there was also a small change purse to hold a little money or a couple credit cards.
Stephanie, I was in touch with Nancy, who is our member who had these for sale. She still has the wristlet but no longer has the tote. I shall send you a personal message giving you information on how to contact Nancy. Have you tried contacting Coach directly to see if they may still have the tote for sale somewhere?
Thank you for your interest in this great Cracker Jack item and good luck with finding that beautiful tote.
:D Diane
Luke

Post by Luke »

That what I get for missing the conventions! Just think, I could of had a lovely Cracker Jack tote.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Yes, you could have, Luke! :D I know it would have looked very handsome hanging from your shoulder. And don't forget the wristlet. That would have been adorable twirling around your wrist. :humour:
Crackerjacked111

Post by Crackerjacked111 »

thank you for your response. i was able to find one of these on poshmark. i did score the tote and the wristlet. but...now of course i'll need the little change wallet. lol. they def aren't cheap. but i will look good sporting it at this year's convention!
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Oh good! So glad you found the tote and the wristlet! Hope you find the change purse too. Yes, you will really be rockin' it at the convention. :lol: