Cracker Jack vending machine for sale?

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Hollyjh20

Cracker Jack vending machine for sale?

Post by Hollyjh20 »

Hi, I’m new to this site and came across it while googling vintage Cracker Jack vending machines. My husband proposed to me by putting my engagement ring in a box of cracker jacks so I would love to find a machine to give him for our anniversary. Does anyone here have one for sale or know where I can find one? Thanks so much !
dianep2

Re: Cracker Jack vending machine for sale?

Post by dianep2 »

Hi there,

Welcome to our website. We are thrilled to hear from you and to hear your romantic Cracker Jack story. I wish I had a vending machine to sell you but I'm afraid I do not. Perhaps another of our collectors will be in touch with more information for you. You might also try ebay.

Good luck and visit us again. :hiya:
Diane
waddytmr

Post by waddytmr »

Keep an eye on ebay. At least a couple of times a year one pops up. You can enter it in a "Saved Search" and you will be notified when one comes up.
bigmics

Post by bigmics »

Crackerjack vending machine for sale located in Boise,Idaho
bigmics

Post by bigmics »

Hollyjh20 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:11 pm Hi, I’m new to this site and came across it while googling vintage Cracker Jack vending machines. My husband proposed to me by putting my engagement ring in a box of cracker jacks so I would love to find a machine to give him for our anniversary. Does anyone here have one for sale or know where I can find one? Thanks so much !
I have a machine forsake if still looking
Hollyjh20

Post by Hollyjh20 »

Yes I still am !