Neiman Marcus 18kt gold emerald cracker jack ring

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Ann

Neiman Marcus 18kt gold emerald cracker jack ring

Post by Ann »

• :banana:
Hello, I found a Neiman Marcus 18kt gold emerald cracker jack ring at a pawn shop for $200. Either six or eight of these ring certificates were placed in cracker jack boxes in 1998. You could redeem the certificate, but you couldn't choose the stone you wanted. The rings were each valued at $950.00 in 1998. I have searched everywhere I can think of to find another one of these rings and to find out what today's value would be. I'm fresh out of ideas. Can anyone help me?
Cyndy Boesch

Re: Neiman Marcus 18kt gold emerald cracker jack ring

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

Doesn't Linda Farris have one?
Ann

Post by Ann »

I'm interested in any information from anyone about where I might find another one. The only information I've found is dated back when the ring certificates were distributed. I will try to contact Linda Farris. I'd like to collect the Ruby and sapphire. Thank you! :bee:
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hi Ann,

I hope by now you have been able to collect more information about the ring. I am afraid I don't have any additional information for you but wanted to welcome you to our website. Linda Farris does definitely have one of the emerald Cracker Jack rings but whether she knows of any others which might be for sale, I have no idea. I hope you will be able to make contact with her.

Thanks for you interest in such a spectacular Cracker Jack offer and we hope to see you here again soon. Let us know if you manage to locate another ring, :acclaim:

4c Good luck,
Diane
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hi Ann,

I hope by now you have been able to collect more information about the ring. I am afraid I don't have any additional information for you but wanted to welcome you to our website. Linda Farris does definitely have one of the emerald Cracker Jack rings but whether she knows of any others which might be for sale, I have no idea. I hope you will be able to make contact with her.

Thanks for you interest in such a spectacular Cracker Jack offer and we hope to see you here again soon. Let us know if you manage to locate another ring, :acclaim:

4c Good luck,
Diane