Neiman Marcus 18kt gold emerald Cracker Jack ring

The place to ask your Cracker Jack Prize questions. (Open to All)
Ann

Neiman Marcus 18kt gold emerald Cracker Jack ring

Post by Ann »

:banana:
Hello, I found a Neiman Marcus 18kt gold emerald cracker jack ring at a pawn shop for $200. Either six or eight of these ring certificates were placed in cracker jack boxes in 1998. You could redeem the certificate, but you couldn't choose the stone you wanted. The rings were each valued at $950.00 in 1998. I have searched everywhere I can think of to find another one of these rings and to find out what today's value would be. I'm fresh out of ideas. Can anyone help me?
mg77

Re: Neiman Marcus 18kt gold emerald Cracker Jack ring

Post by mg77 »

Hi. I just found this post and registered to reply to it. In 1998(?) I bought my wife a Neiman Marcus limited edition cracker jack ring. It was the emerald. They also offered sapphire and ruby I believe. I bought directly from NM. I packaged it up as a gift in a Cracker Jack's box. She wore it everyday. One day I guess the band must have broke and she lost it at work. She worked in large school in Indianapolis. I have looked on line, from time to time, for another for years. She lost it probably around 2013? I contacted Neiman Marcus about 10 years ago to make one and they wanted a lot! And I was starting to have some serious health issues so never proceeded with that. If you still have it, and its for sale, I would be interested. hopefully I can retrieve messages here at this forum. or 3175232647.
-thanks, Mike