Cracker Jack 3D Lenticular Extinct Animal Card Set

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Cardsearch

Cracker Jack 3D Lenticular Extinct Animal Card Set

Post by Cardsearch »

Hello everyone,

I am eagerly looking for the full set of the Cracker Jack 3D Lenticular Animal Cards for a special gift for my friend.

If anyone has the full set of the cards, please let me know, I know someone who would love to have these cards and will treasure them forever.
His were stolen in Grade 3 from his desk from school, and was devastated.

I am not sure how many cards are in the sets or sets.

Thank you so very much.
Cyndy Boesch

Re: Cracker Jack 3D Lenticular Extinct Animal Card Set

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

There are three different sets of these cards. Can't recall how many in each set, but if someone else doesn't post it, I can get to them by tomorrow.
Cyndy Boesch

Re: Cracker Jack 3D Lenticular Extinct Animal Card Set

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

There are three different sets of these cards. The first set is known as "no line" and has 18 cards. The second is known as "line on the back" and has 18 cards. The third set is known as the "bird set" and has 20 cards. None of the 56 cards are duplicate animals. The distinction to figure out which set a card belongs to relates to the backs of the cards. The first and second sets are differentiated by the existence of a horizontal line separating the top half of the animal description on the back. The third set has a stylized bird on the back. These cards were produced in Canada and seem a little harder to find in the US, compared to other Cracker Jack lenticular cards. They do show up on eBay, but most often as partial sets of only a few cards. Incidentally, there were plastic binders and a poster issued to store the cards. If you want to join CJCA, you will have access to parts of this forum that non-members can't see. It gives you additional information about these cards and the ability to place a free "want" ad.