3D Extinct Animal Cracker Jack Cards

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Cardsearch2

3D Extinct Animal Cracker Jack Cards

Post by Cardsearch2 »

Hello everyone,

I am eagerly looking for the full 3 sets of the Cracker Jack 3D Lenticular Animal Cards for a special gift for my friend. This has been a touch search to find the cards and hoping I will have success soon.

If anyone has the full sets of the cards, please let me know, I know someone who would love to have these cards and will treasure them forever.
His were stolen in Grade 3 from his desk from school, and was devastated.

Thank you so very much.
Cyndy Boesch

Re: 3D Extinct Animal Cracker Jack Cards

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

Hi--These are Canadian Cracker Jack prizes and it's rare to see a full set come up for sale. you watch the Cracker Jack listings on eBay you will eventually be able to put these sets together, but you will also probably end up with some duplicates. I will check to see if I have any duplicates tomorrow, but I know it wouldn't be anywhere near a full set. Your friend had all 3 sets at school?
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hello, :D

I sure wish I could help you make your friend's dreams come true but I am afraid I cannot. What a good friend you are for trying to do so. Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you will come and see us again.

Diane
Cyndy Boesch

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

I do have 6 duplicates of the "bird on the back" set. Send me a message via this forum if you are interested. Cyndy Boesch