Gee Cracker Jack is good

The place to ask your Cracker Jack Prize questions. (Open to All)
james

Gee Cracker Jack is good

Post by james »

I have had little palm puzzle that has a smiling cat with beaded eyes. I've had it for over 35 years. On the back is says, 'Gee Cracker Jack is Good'. I would love to know more about it. If I were to sell this where would be the best place to do so? Regards, James
Cyndy Boesch

Re: Gee Cracker Jack is good

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

This is a palm puzzle that was used as a Cracker Jack prize in the early 1930's. They were purchased from the Gensburg Manufacturing Company in Chicago. If it is in good condition and undamaged, it is collectible. I have seen these sell on eBay. Hope this helps you.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

James thank you for visiting our Cracker Jack site and asking for information concerning your palm puzzle. You have held onto that little treasure for a long time.
And Cyndy, thank you for answering James' questions about this prize.
James, we hope we shall hear from you again.

Diane :D
james

Post by james »

Cyndy Boesch wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:22 pm This is a palm puzzle that was used as a Cracker Jack prize in the early 1930's. They were purchased from the Gensburg Manufacturing Company in Chicago. If it is in good condition and undamaged, it is collectible. I have seen these sell on eBay. Hope this helps you.
Thanks for this Cindy. Much appreciated.
james

Post by james »

dianep2 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:02 pm James thank you for visiting our Cracker Jack site and asking for information concerning your palm puzzle. You have held onto that little treasure for a long time.
And Cyndy, thank you for answering James' questions about this prize.
James, we hope we shall hear from you again.

Diane :D
Many thanks Sister Diane!