Help finding a specific piece... Pocket Peeper.

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
J_Marley

Help finding a specific piece... Pocket Peeper.

Post by J_Marley »

Hello all,

For a number of years I have been on the hunt for a specific Cracker Jack prize that my family has dubbed "the pink man". It is one of the Pocket Peepers from the early 1970s that looks like a astronaut in pink. Over the years the one my family has had has accompanied family across the country, around the globe and had its fair share of bumps and bruises.

I am trying to find a second one that will hopefully outlast the current one as it is handed down to the third generation. The tradition must be kept alive!

My searches online have come up empty. I have seen images or listings for other ones such as a policeman, rabbit, clown, sailor, etc. The astronaut still eludes me. Any help would be greatly appreciated or if you have one, please let me know if you would be willing to part with it.
Cyndy Boesch

Re: Help finding a specific piece... Pocket Peeper.

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

I have hundreds of dupes. Will dig them out and check tomorrow. Good luck with your search!
Cyndy Boesch

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

No luck, so far. Have one more batch to sort.
Cyndy Boesch

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

No luck in finding you a dupe in my stuff, but I am going to our national convention in about 2 weeks and will ask other collectors there,
J_Marley

Post by J_Marley »

Cyndy Boesch wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:51 pm No luck in finding you a dupe in my stuff, but I am going to our national convention in about 2 weeks and will ask other collectors there,
Thank you for looking. I still have come up empty handed myself. Thought about 3D modeling one, but my skills in CAD programs are severely lacking. Plus I'd rather find an original.

If you happen to come across someone that has one, please keep me in mind. Thanks again!
Cyndy Boesch

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

So sorry, none at our convention, either. The closest I could find was an orange one. Will keep looking for you.