membership

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
13Kerwin

membership

Post by 13Kerwin »

I just sent my check off to become a member of CJCA. But I don't know if I will be able to post info on an upcoming auction with my Mom's 20 plus years of collecting Cracker Jacks. You see the auction ends January 7th an who knows how long the mail will take. So till then If any of you collecters are interested in expanding your collection please check out Bright Star Discovery Auction January 2024 https://hibid.com/catalog/507181/bright ... nt-auction Thank You Kirk
Luke

Re: membership

Post by Luke »

Kevin,
Your mom's organization and arrangement of her collection really shows her love of collecting and history. I saw a lovely photo of her in period garb, perhaps it was for Daughter of the American Revolution or another historical society. Sorry for your loss, I'm sure Kelly's collection will find a home worthy of the love she poured into it.
13Kerwin

Re: membership

Post by 13Kerwin »

luke, Thank You for the kind words and recognition of her displays. And yes Kelly was a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution, and Kelly did put together the shadow boxes, but Kelly was my Sister and most of the Cracker Jacks were my Moms. These two traveled all over together in search of Cracker Jacks, Antique stores, swap meets and Cantons first Monday. Kelly had an artistic ability and I am hopefull that these Cracker Jacks find homes that appreciate this collection.