Cracker Jack'd on store shelves now!

This is a general discussion forum. (Open to All)
Luke

Cracker Jack'd on store shelves now!

Post by Luke »

I just went to my local Walgreen's and bought a couple of bags of Cracker Jack'D (Cheddar BBQ and Cocoa Java.)

The bags were smaller than I expected, and contained no popcorn. There are no prizes in them, but I expected that since they claimed it is not marketed to children.

The Cocoa Java tasted a bit like instant coffee to me, but my taste buds could be out of whack from eating the Cheddar BBQ first.

dianep2

Re: Cracker Jack'd on store shelves now!

Post by dianep2 »

Thanks, Luke. It will be interesting to see how well these new products will sell. I can't wait to try them.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Diane, have you tried them yet? What did you think?

According to some coupon websites, you can get a free bag of Cracker Jack'D on January 6th from Walgreens. Here's a link to just one of the coupon websites talking about it... http://mojosavings.com/free-cracker-jac ... walgreens/ I'll provide more details as I find them.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

No, I haven't tried them yet. I shall give you my opinion as soon as I do. I won't be trying the coffee flavored product. Afraid I don't like coffee. %|
Luke

Post by Luke »

I wonder why Frito Lay hasn't made any announcements about it yet. I've been checking their website under their News and Latest Snacks section, and they're mysteriously silent about it.
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

Hi Luke and other Cracker Jack'd fans,

I guess it may be a while before I have the opportunity to taste and give my opinion of the new product out there. I visited my local Walgreen's today and there was no Cracker Jack'd on their shelves. So, I drove nine miles to the next nearest Walgreen's and found no Cracker Jack'd there either. I guess Frito Lay hasn't sent out their dog sleds to the northern most parts of Michigan yet. Sure hope they get here before the spring thaw arrives.

Luke, I agree that once the initial announcement of their new line was made, they seem to have taken a code of silence. It is strange they aren't talking it up on their website. Maybe all of the bad publicity about their caffeine snacks being bad, bad, bad scared them into silence. Or maybe they are just waiting to see what the initial response is to the new flavors. Who knows? :???:
CJAAAJ

Post by CJAAAJ »

Hello, Everyone :hiya:

Well, Vicki went to the local WalGreen and bought a couple of bags of the Cracker Jack'D coffee flavored versions for me that were offered. I thanked her and then returned them. %| I do not like coffee anything, smell, taste, look, so I will wait for any of the other seven flavors to appear here. I believe that Cracker Jack'D is being sold everywhere it is not an exclusive product to Walgreen. :?

CJAAAJ :nutty:
THE MORE YOU COLLECT, THE MORE YOU WANT!
Cyndy Boesch

Post by Cyndy Boesch »

I checked two Walgreens last weekend and neither one had any. I haven't seen it anywhere else, either. Waaaaahhhhh!
dianep2

Post by dianep2 »

:( OK, Luke. How did you manage to bribe Frito Lay into delivering Cracker Jack'd to your neighborhood? Fess up! :poke:
Luke

Post by Luke »

I keep checking the grocery stores, but they don't have them yet, just Walgreens. I ran into a Frito Lay guy stocking shelves yesterday and asked him about Cracker Jack'D, he was clueless and no idea that they even existed. I'm assuming that means Walgreens is getting it from their warehouse, and not delivered by the Frito Lay drivers.

If anyone absolutely need to have it now, you can order them from Nationwide Candy.