It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2014 MLB Stickers
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:22 pm 

Hi Ray,

Yes, I do have dups of the 2008 MLB stickers. I shall e-mail you in a day or two and let you know what I have. Hope I can help you out. Diane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:25 pm 

Just found a new date for MLB stickers, bags of Cracker Jack with a freshness date of 10 Feb 15.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:22 pm 

I'm having trouble eating all the Cracker Jack from the hundreds of bags/boxes I bought to complete this collection. I've been getting some help from my furry friends. What are you doing with all of the extra Cracker Jack?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:38 pm 

What a precious photo! All of my CJ has been given to friends and neighbors. We have a community patio behind my condominium building and most afternoons there are residents sitting out there and I always provide the snacks of Cracker Jack. I also take Cracker Jack to my pickleball games and pass it out to my fellow players. My pickleball friends have named me "Cracker Jack." I always wear one of my many CJ T-shirts when I play. Everyone loves my shirts.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:23 pm 

I have to admit, I had to look up pickleball. I had no idea what that was. It sounds like fun.

I took that picture with the camera I won from the Cracker Jack facebook contest last summer.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:54 pm 

Your prize camera sure takes a good photo. I guess some credit has to be given to the squirrel. He or she is very photogenic.

Yes, pickleball is fun and a good work out. I'm glad you looked up my favorite sport. Some people have dubbed it "tennis for old people." Whatever you decide to call it, it is fun. I had never heard of it until I moved here to Petoskey. It does seem to be gaining in popularity around the country. By the end of a couple hours of playing, everyone is ready for a snack of Cracker Jack.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:48 pm 

I bought the last five bags of Cracker Jack at the local gas station (10 Feb 15) It had Anaheim Angels, Minnesota Twins, Seattle Mariners, and Detroit Tigers. I needed all four of them, I can't wait to find more bags with this date.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:19 pm 

:)clap Congratulations on your good luck, Luke. I'm afraid I'm not doing as well as you. Yesterday I bought 34 boxes of CJ and only found one new team, the Mets. I'll sure be looking for that February date in bags.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:10 pm 

I found more bags dated 10 Feb 15, expecting more Anaheim Angels, Minnesota Twins, Seattle Mariners, and Detroit Tigers. Instead I got more Cardinals, Royals, Brewers, and Giants. So now I'm looking at bag times as well as dates. The bags from earlier in day 9:30ish had the Cards, Royals, Brewers & Giants, while the bags with the time of 11:30 had the Angels, Twins, Mariners, and Tigers. Tomorrow I'm going to look for later times on the bags.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:55 pm 

:-| || Dates, times, Walmart, etc, etc,etc. These MLBs are getting more and more complicated. I haven't found any bags here with even a February date let alone an appropriate time. Maybe I should give up these stickers and start collecting something easy like rocks. I could start with the ones in my head!!! :screwy:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next